Thursday, 13 June 2013

Doritos

Bonjour tout le monde,
(I googled it, translation; hello everyone)

been a week since my last post. School started and I wasn't on cloud nine. Receive our exam papers, pretty much I'm not satisfied with it like always. However, I will try to work out on something to improve those grades. Especially for this one subject, that teacher turned out to be much scarier than before which scares the hell out of me. I just don't understand.

Now playing "Fault In Our Stars" by Troye Sivan. It's actually a novel written by John Green entitled, Fault In Our Stars. About two cancer patients falling in love, which is beautiful. Troye Sivan made a song for it, and knew it from my sister. The song was beautiful too, go listen to it.

Munching cheese flavor Doritos right now, relaxing on Thursday evening. Oh I've good news! I gain height! Almost 5' feet now, totally need to continue to work out and eat half boiled egg twice a week, which tasted awful sometimes.

au revoir.
(which I googled it again, translation; bye)
Share with the world:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Beautifully Chaotic