Saturday, 15 June 2013

Good memories


Hi.

it's the first weekend (finally) after the first week of coming back to school after the breaks. I was doing my addmaths homework just now and it get bored because I couldn't answer a thing, which is quite ashamed of myself. Wechat my cousin asking for help and he decided to replied me an hour later, perfect. And yeah I did whatsapp some of my classmate, which non of them reply with a happy answer. Screw it, not in the mood for it anyway. Okay should stop typing about it, made me sick.

Here I am typing while eating chocolates and trying to finish a post but I'm too busy replying everyone's texts and chats. Now playing "Wasting All My Tears" by Cassadee Pope, my recent song on the playlist.

I would love to grab this opportunity to wish my dearest cousin a happy birthday (her fifth wish) and may you excel in future, and may everyone found the way to love you how I loved you. Mostly, you're allowed to bet my pmr result, do your best kiddo! Fighting!

And mm, the picture is me and the birthday girl back when we're small. No sure how old but it's sort of adorable to me hahaha. Playing "masak-masak" at our tree house, God I miss those days! Where me, her and the rest woke up early just to play there. Good memories.

Goodnight.

Share with the world:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Beautifully Chaotic