Sunday, 8 June 2014

Victimized

Another month had gone by, means another month to breath in. And there's 148 days to get ready to sit for the biggest exam of my life, with the existence of a wreck mind. Bravo. One more week until mid term break is finally over. Seconds and hours are so precious right now because there are tons of homework needed to be done in time. Which I'm working on it, bit by bit.

To clear my headache I decided to blog. Not my most brilliant solution but it helps. The Fault In Our Stars movie coming its way to the theaters here in Malaysia by the end of the month. TBH, I'm not that excited to watch the movie. Why? John Green had victimized my heart and soul during my reads, so I'm not quite ready to get victimize again by him. Plus, I'm currently reading "Papertown" also by him, also victimized due to Margo's disappearance. Thanks for victimizing me. Also struggling in balancing my emotions recently. I don't think it's best for me to watch the movie.

Share with the world:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Beautifully Chaotic